Wtb: Headrest And Visor Tv's

I am looking for 2 Visor TV's and 2 Headrest TV's with all neccesary equipment to install in my car (96 Honda Civic).....please get back to me if you have any for sale which are NIB or Slightly used for a reasonale price. Please message or leave post, Thanks!

Check us out------> www.TeamLaFamiliA.com ------> from Buffalo, NY

It really doesnt matter the brand, size really doesnt matter either as long as it fills the space on the visors and headrest, maybe 7 inch in the visors and 9 in the headrests, and im looking for the least expensive but good product for the price. and color depends wat u speak of ( the actual tv housing or the headrests/visors) if its the actual tv border I would prefer black or watever is least expensive and if its the visors or headrest it would have to be grey....if you need anyomre info please let me know I would be more then happy to give you all you need to help me!....thanks!

ebay.com

thanks but no thanks, dont know who to trust on there.

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy lately...probably be easier to pm me but I get like act, power acoustik and a few other brands like that pretty inexpensive. I think a set of act headrest was like 200 for the pair. I'll have to check my book when I get home...pm me if your still looking for stuff and I'll see what I can get for you...colors range with each company mostly gray black and tan though...

• 3 months later...
Been busy lately...probably be easier to pm me but I get like act, power acoustik and a few other brands like that pretty inexpensive. I think a set of act headrest was like 200 for the pair. I'll have to check my book when I get home...pm me if your still looking for stuff and I'll see what I can get for you...colors range with each company mostly gray black and tan though...

bought all my tvs on ebay no trouble dont go through a person that has them sitting in a garage or refurbished ones very good deal.. had doubts but glad i bought off of ebay..

26s 305/30/26

6 ma audio hard kore 12s

6 ma audio hk2000d's

10 tvs

6 2400 kintek batterys

ab to install sec altenator

hello,

i have 2 brand new 7" mobile tv brand headrest tv's

they each come with a slim remote, headrest shroud which u may use or not use, and a little stand with a pivoting ball if u decide to mount on a flat surface and not the headrests.

i never used them they are brand new, i have a had the 5" versions of these in my grand cherokee and they looked great , that is why i bought these for my tahoe but i ended up getting a great deal on vizualogic screens already in the headrests so i bought those and these mobilt tv's have been sitting in my room for the past year.

anyway i would like to get $200 each for them. i believe i paid $325 each from a local shop. if u are in the nyc area you are more than welcome to come and see them.