Here's the other part that happens lately. This will happen on all browsers and all devises also.

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Whatever is up with my stuff or carrier is getting old.

In my case, it was my Netgear router doing this crap. Mainly the WAN port wouldn't stay up so I couldn't ping my modem (everything else on the router worked just fine), pushed reset button and it worked fine afterwards. Today my router kept throttling me for some reason (resets, power cycles, etc didn't help) plus I couldn't connect to it from my desktop, but the laptop worked fine. Had to leave for about an hour or two, and it was working fine when I got back.

it was either doing partial loads like that or wouldn't load the page at all. Bypassed the router and plugged straight into the modem and it worked just fine.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Thanks guys for the help so far. The modem is not capable of changing the dsn on my end. But the provider sent a tech to give a new modem and look at what was going on. The problems I'm having even made him scratch his head lol. Well it's faster than it was with a small amount of lag or freezing. But they will continue to try to figure what is going on cause I am getting above than my package level response to the modem. The part that has them baffled still is when we started up the new modem only my laptop was connected it had the lag. Then 3 ipads,3 ipods,3 laptops and a dsxl didn't change a thing plus it dose the something on all devises at least it is consistent lol.Seriously it went from 1-4 mins to load a page to 1-4 seconds to load so I really can't complain it's fast to me now lol. Here is the part he thought is not good and it's on all devises. I also went to another wifi area with my ipad it didn't do this there. What kinds of things could interfere with wifi?

The red line is the direction this color goes counterclockwise wise. The orange line is when the circle thingy turns green and goes clock wise like it should.

Untitledg.png

Sorry for a long post trying to show I have tried the things yall have suggested and the provider.