1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

ok like i said in my I'm Back thread i've been gone since june 08 left for basic and then ait... finally got stationed in germany and i've been spendin the last week goin all over the forum tryin to find builds that i was followin b4 i left.... ran across this one... and like i could say alot of different thing (positive) like awesome, holy shit all kinds of things but after readin the last 40 pages catchin up i've seen every phrase used... so i'll leave it wit i am truly moved by ur build timmy... the time and effort that you have takin into buildin this... and when i left it looks nuttin compared to where it is now.... thank you for takin the time to snap the pictures and then post them up here wit a great write up / instructional guide.... i am for sure going to follow this build to the end... (which will be never cuz there is always places to add shit and mod)

Cameron

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

whaaaat why not here man i wanna see the awesome pics mang

then i need to see some more action in here....lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

ok like i said in my I'm Back thread i've been gone since june 08 left for basic and then ait... finally got stationed in germany and i've been spendin the last week goin all over the forum tryin to find builds that i was followin b4 i left.... ran across this one... and like i could say alot of different thing (positive) like awesome, holy shit all kinds of things but after readin the last 40 pages catchin up i've seen every phrase used... so i'll leave it wit i am truly moved by ur build timmy... the time and effort that you have takin into buildin this... and when i left it looks nuttin compared to where it is now.... thank you for takin the time to snap the pictures and then post them up here wit a great write up / instructional guide.... i am for sure going to follow this build to the end... (which will be never cuz there is always places to add shit and mod)

Cameron

thank you/////thank you very much man..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived