Sundown Audio

I Need A Amp That Puts Out Around 1000w Rms @2ohm

i have a TA 81001.. I love it i would recommed it..But the 1501D is the same thing.. The Ta 81001 are Discountued. They have new 1501 d. The same thing except the are high gloss black

well im just wondering what wattage i should be giveing them, there heavy duty lookin subs kinda the best ones they've made imo, there 500rms 1000w max and the 1501d would give 1500rms@2ohm so 750rms to each should work fine, are u wanting to part with the amp and how much? i was thinkin that if i had old school subs that a old school amp would look killer but i dotn kno bout current draw but the new mtx's have fans in em witch would be kewl to have and the prizm lightin affects, i unno i'll just look around till i get my tax money back

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

koo what kinda conditions is the amp in and is it rly power hungry my buddy u might kno him kevin at audio extacy put 4 mtx 8500 1504's ina camery with 2 1501ds and it was slappin hard and the guy kept sayin how clean mine sounded when i had my 2 mtx 4500 1544's ina sealed prefab box in my honda powered with a mtx 500d, maby we can work out somethin, and is 0guage enulf or 1/0 and do i need a h/o alt for it? and what did u have hooked to it?

the amp is in good condition. i dont think mine is power hungry but u need a 150 anl fuse for the amp. mtx recommend 1/0 for the amp but i've use for 4 ga and it work just as good. right now i had the amp hook up to my fi bl 18 but i'm changing boxes so the amp is just sitting in my ride. i dont have a h/o alt yet but is always good to have one. i'll be in lenoir tmw if u want to see the amp

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

well im just wondering what wattage i should be giveing them, there heavy duty lookin subs kinda the best ones they've made imo, there 500rms 1000w max and the 1501d would give 1500rms@2ohm so 750rms to each should work fine, are u wanting to part with the amp and how much? i was thinkin that if i had old school subs that a old school amp would look killer but i dotn kno bout current draw but the new mtx's have fans in em witch would be kewl to have and the prizm lightin affects, i unno i'll just look around till i get my tax money back

I was going to sell it and get a RF 2000 1 but i think ill keep it.. And add another one. Just thought i would help you alittle on the amps. I love Mtx audio.. And there amps are great and powerfull. I would recommend getting a batt. for the back and a h/o alt. I dont have them right now and my lights dim. I drop down to 12.0 volts when car is resting...

I Like It LOWWWW

the amp is in good condition. i dont think mine is power hungry but u need a 150 anl fuse for the amp. mtx recommend 1/0 for the amp but i've use for 4 ga and it work just as good. right now i had the amp hook up to my fi bl 18 but i'm changing boxes so the amp is just sitting in my ride. i dont have a h/o alt yet but is always good to have one. i'll be in lenoir tmw if u want to see the amp

what does tmw mean? lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

I was going to sell it and get a RF 2000 1 but i think ill keep it.. And add another one. Just thought i would help you alittle on the amps. I love Mtx audio.. And there amps are great and powerfull. I would recommend getting a batt. for the back and a h/o alt. I dont have them right now and my lights dim. I drop down to 12.0 volts when car is resting...

i got a memphis pr1000.1d amp and a stinger sp800 in the back wired with 0guage and have a 150amp inline fuse to the back, here's what it looks like befor i added the 150.2 and stinger battery i gotta take pics of it

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=7510

Looks good man.. Does that shit pound? got any videos?

it sounds ok for what it is, its nice n clean tho and hits rly good, ima try n make a video when i have time