You didnt get a modular psu?

I wish I did now but I was too impatient, the Corsair HX650w is Semi-Modular. It shall do for this build.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Just finished a successful overclock @4.4GHZ, pretty happy. Might try to go higher someday.

Image1_zpsee131c36.jpg

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

I wish I did now but I was too impatient, the Corsair HX650w is Semi-Modular. It shall do for this build.

Semi-modular is all you really need. I still don't see the need to go fully modular as long as you get a big enough PSU for whatever you plan on putting inside the PC. The HX Series is a great choice.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Semi-modular is all you really need. I still don't see the need to go fully modular as long as you get a big enough PSU for whatever you plan on putting inside the PC. The HX Series is a great choice.

Yep, I know, It a great PSU!

Update!

I did a test paint job on an extra Corsair AF120mm, Looks good. Plan on doing alll my fans this Spring/Summer when it gets warmer out and I can do it without sticking half my body out the window while holding the fan xD

IMG_0595_zps494dcc64.jpg

IMG_0597_zpsc581ef15.jpg

IMG_0603_zps8c8803b0.jpg

That fan came out really nice. Looks great with the white case. Just peeled the stickers and spray painted?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

That fan came out really nice. Looks great with the white case. Just peeled the stickers and spray painted?

Pretty much, covered all holes and wires with tape and tiolet paper xD

That looks a lot like work. You all would cry if you saw my case. Not even sure it could be called a case right now. More like a metal frame that has some pretty fast computer shit in it.

Lolz, the only reason that it was a decent amount of work was because I had to hold the fan outside of my window and half my body to paint it because there is 5" or so of snow outside and it was freezing. I took many, many breaks. xD

This summer I will do all of my fans. Speaking of I should update my photos so this thread looks better. xP

CASE MOD! PAINTED WHITE MESH!

NZXTPhantom410Angle_zps030b0104.jpg

NZXTPhantom410Top_zpsb89825d3.jpg

NZXTPhantom410Side_zps3e91cb61.jpg

NZXTPhantom410Back_zps18262b16.jpg

NZXTPhantom410Front_zps6217a6b9.jpg

NZXTPhantom410IOPlate_zps00a00025.jpg

I ALSO FIXED ALL OF THE OTHER PICTURES WITH BETTER ONES AND MORE ORANGIZED AND SOME VIDEOS, PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT THEM FOR ME. THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AND SUPPORT. STILL MORE TO COME, JUST SLOWLY. I STARTED TO ORDER CABLE SLEEVING PARTS, SHOULD BE VERY SOON WHEN I START THAT PROJECT.

That looks a lot like work. You all would cry if you saw my case. Not even sure it could be called a case right now. More like a metal frame that has some pretty fast computer shit in it.

Whatever keeps it running man :) I invested my time into cable management and color-matched parts (aside from the red stripes on the GPU's) and my case doesn't even have a window. Kind of a waste the more and more I think about it. I love my OG Phantom but whatever case I get in the future will probably be a silent black box instead of the flashy behemoth I have (it is a damn fine case though).

CASE MOD! PAINTED WHITE MESH!

*snip*

I ALSO FIXED ALL OF THE OTHER PICTURES WITH BETTER ONES AND MORE ORANGIZED AND SOME VIDEOS, PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT THEM FOR ME. THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AND SUPPORT. STILL MORE TO COME, JUST SLOWLY. I STARTED TO ORDER CABLE SLEEVING PARTS, SHOULD BE VERY SOON WHEN I START THAT PROJECT.

Well shit. That looks sweet! The all white looks way better than the black mesh. NZXT should paint the mesh and sell it like that. Great changes so far!

wtf is lolcats?

Archived