Second Skin Audio

help with what enclosure in a Acura TL

Dbass

subs 2 x sa12's

Amp saz 2k

i have a 04 Acura TL. Problem, seats dont fold forward only thing that folds forward is armrest/cupholder. have ran a Ia lethal injection 15 facing forward, does okay but will not get me great numbers, i plan on @least daily mid to high 40's on music,rap hiphop slow songs slowed whatever.

question is, should i do a aero port thru the cup holder armrest hole(external)? or aero to side(internal)? i have a 6 inch aero flared etc, just wanted to see if anyone had this problem or has a TL that can relate/help me out. images and print outs would help also Thanks members.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB-XXusJ07OEq5Ffrsx8PITt9dRjtngRahVmueLh17iA18R7cO

how back seats look like, center rectangular part is hole.

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I take it you don't have the factory Bose system. I'm about to start a build in my buddy's TL who has the Bose system, and I am going to be porting the box through a nice 9" hole that Acura put in the rear deck.

But for your situation, I would point the Aero straight through the armrest if it were my build.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

I'm going through the same problem. I have a 2007 TL and put 1 12" in a slot ported box and the performance sucked. I'm now building a 4th order box with the port going through the factory sub hole in the rear deck. I will let you know how it turns out.

Acura TL Head-Factory Nav Processor-Audio Control LC2i Amp- Alpine PDX 100.4 Front-Alpine SPR-60c Rear-Alpine SPR=60 Sub Amp- SAZ-1500d Sub-2 Sundown SA-10's

Electric-All stock w/ 0 Gauge KnuKonceptz Rebuild in progress (HDC312/MRX-M100/KTP-445/Alpine Coaxial-Components)

06 Mustang GT- JVC Double Din/Alpine KTP-445 Amp/4xAlpine Type R 6x8/Factory Shaker 500 8" Door Subs

Archived