yeah man i had like 2 MONTHS game time on xbox360, and i think it was like 2-3months on pc.. it was my life back in junior highschool.. our school had a COD tournament because thats how many kids played it, i completely dominated the whole thing. lol i hated hardcore, i was always that guy that would team kill in hardcore cause i didnt like it. lol but honestly you should see how many servers i'm banned in for being accused of hacking, i always use dead silence, but people were SO convinced i hacked, all the good servers for ping im banned on...kinda why i stopped playing lol, my buddy recorded a video of my gameplay with me going on a 29 killstreak with the M40A3 regular scope on showdown ( i think tahts what its called. ) lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

yeah man i had like 2 MONTHS game time on xbox360, and i think it was like 2-3months on pc.. it was my life back in junior highschool.. our school had a COD tournament because thats how many kids played it, i completely dominated the whole thing. lol i hated hardcore, i was always that guy that would team kill in hardcore cause i didnt like it. lol but honestly you should see how many servers i'm banned in for being accused of hacking, i always use dead silence, but people were SO convinced i hacked, all the good servers for ping im banned on...kinda why i stopped playing lol, my buddy recorded a video of my gameplay with me going on a 29 killstreak with the M40A3 regular scope on showdown ( i think tahts what its called. ) lol

Only if you knew how many I am banned from rofl. I wish I knew a number..... highest streak I got on cod4 was 50, lol and that was with the Barrett... and no that was not camping like a woman, that was assault sniper. People who used to play COD back when it came out knew how good the game was, kids dont know these days!

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Yeah man i've had a couple 40-60 streaks too, i LOVED assault sniping.. was way more fun lol, i know my girlfriends little cousin was asking me about cal of duty so i told him about cod4 and he was like...what? i was so mad. hahah

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Bushwacker fender flares

just played it for like 2 minutes, got noobtubed like 6 times, so i rage quit...maybe ill just leave it be and remember the good days. lol

Bushwacker fender flares

My screen name for about every thing comes from COD actually... lol. Clan named SoCaL, which Ive been in for almost 10 years now strong.

Lulz even got some screenies from back then on my photobucket deeeeeep.

shot0084.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

haha nice! yeah i just tried to find old pics but i guess i don't have any. also i deleted my old cod montage my cousin made for me, lol dammit!

Bushwacker fender flares

• 3 weeks later...

I just got it along with BO1 and BO2

Playing CoD with a keyboard and mouse feels so weird, since I'm used to playing on consoles lol. Still trying to get used to it. I keep trying to crouch and end up doing the diving prone, since I keep forgetting to change my keybinds lol

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Playing CoD with a keyboard and mouse feels so weird, since I'm used to playing on consoles lol. Still trying to get used to it. I keep trying to crouch and end up doing the diving prone, since I keep forgetting to change my keybinds lol

i make crouch the mouse wheel down and jump wheel up, click the middle mouse button is reload

then i switch the gamepad controls around so tacticals and lethals are on the left top 2 buttons

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

i make crouch the mouse wheel down and jump wheel up, click the middle mouse button is reload

then i switch the gamepad controls around so tacticals and lethals are on the left top 2 buttons

My mouse wheel is too smooth to make it effective (NZXT Avatar S). If I start getting sweaty or the gap starts gumming up, my mouse wheel is pretty much useless. I might just order some new feet for my Lachesis and switch back to it (a couple of the feet fell off and got lost a while back).

I might try that though. Right now I set melee to middle mouse, prone to C, crouch to Ctrl, G for lethals, H for tacticals, and switched right mouse to ADS (toggle ADS was getting annoying). I also set weapon switch to one of my side mouse buttons.

I prefer using Q for weapon switching (habit developed out of playing a lot of Counter-Strike: Source), but I'm not sure if I want to lose the leaning function yet, since there's only 2 weapons equipped. Move Use to E, lethals to F, and tacticals to G.

I haven't been doing too bad with the layout as I have it in the second line above. I actually had a few back to back matches where I went positive on (and top of the leaderboards on a few matches, but most of the players were the same)

http://steamcommunit...3r/screenshots/

The 7-7 one was me messing with an assault sniper build for an entire match the first time. A few other times I tried it, I went negative and got frustrated after a couple of deaths so I went back to a regular rifle class.

Highly unusual of me to be that consistent. I was beasting on my last match with them, but my router dropped my signal so I had to back out (so no screenshot :(), then I had a couple more positive matches, then went straight negative for a few more, then quit. I did manage to bring my KDR up to 1.0 though.

Edited by n1ghtsn1p3r

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"