Second Skin Audio

need a quick aero port design

WEll, i was going to go with 3 4" aero's but it's tough to get the length you need to tune low enough. I was just curious what your solution was going to be.

From what ive been reading its better to go with one large areo port rsther than multiple small ones (in some cases its the only way)

8 in. The HDC3's get down on higher tuning. I promise. Just got mine tuned with the DD-1 today....I'm sooo surprised by the output of just one of these subs! I'll take a vid of it tomorrow before and after my little "upgrades"

Tuning would go from 30hz to about 34 with a 8 inch and slightly longer. You need to flip that box around and seal your tunk lol

this box going in your mustang nate? did you have to do any cutting on the rear section to get a 14 inch box in? or did you just hammer the hump in the mustang trunk panel to get it in.. my current box is 13.5 and i dont remember if there was a extra half inch of space in the opening to get it in.

I cut the deck lid on the left and right side to bend it up to slide the box in.. once it was in i had a inch or so still after the bump

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Oh and bending the deck lid back into place was easy... even mounted the seat back on it to make sure it was back to norm

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived