Jump to content

Help needed


FFCEPJB

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. My name is Jason and I live in Kingman Az. I have a 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 diesel. I am looking to upgrade my stereo in my truck. Everything in my truck is stock except a ported box under my back seat with 2 RE SRX subs hooked to a Memphis 1000.1 PRD amp. I am looking to upgrade my head unit and speakers. I am looking at getting a Kenwood DDX719 as head unit. For speakers I don’t really know what to get. I would like components in the front and something to fill in the back with an amp to run them. I would like to stay below $700. Am very new to this and any help would be awesome. Thank you

Posted

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. My name is Jason and I live in Kingman Az. I have a 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 diesel. I am looking to upgrade my stereo in my truck. Everything in my truck is stock except a ported box under my back seat with 2 RE SRX subs hooked to a Memphis 1000.1 PRD amp. I am looking to upgrade my head unit and speakers. I am looking at getting a Kenwood DDX719 as head unit. For speakers I don’t really know what to get. I would like components in the front and something to fill in the back with an amp to run them. I would like to stay below $700. Am very new to this and any help would be awesome. Thank you

you picked a good radio to go with, i have it in my car and unfortunately i have to sell it but its one of the best radio's for the price that i can think of. as far as speakers and amplifier in the price range its going to be hard to find something decent to put into the car

468x60drc.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 832 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...