01 Silverado, 4-10-13, sundown goodness inside!

First off, as some of you know I had a build log on here previously but that was when I still had my blowthrough in my truck, ONLY reason I dont have it in any more is because I needed the bed for moving stuff back and forth to college so yeah, anyways, heres the old log if you give a shat.

http://www.stevemead...15/page__st__80

anyways, heres how it looked when I got it
photo4.jpg

5N95K75H43I23Jd3N3c1v67ac40056d2818e5.jp

photo2-3.jpg

photo5.jpg

ONTO TEH AUDIOZ

built this for some ICE :drink40:
photo6.jpg

Kenwood x994 and EQ, love these two together, excellen SQ
photo18.jpg

Fuse Holders from SHOK industries
photo17.jpg

RCA cable for the HU to EQ and the Dock im using for the iPad dash
photo16.jpg

Old, "normal" AQ2200, sold it and got one with a PLEXI back, pics of that soon :popcorn:
photo19.jpg

Some AT deadening!
photo24.jpg
Still need to do more on the back wall now that the blowthrough has been removed and the panels have been rewelded in, kinda noisy. Currently theres two layers on the outer door skin, two on the inner panels, one-2 layers on the floor and some on the roof. I need to get some CCF and do a layer of that in the truck too to silence everything, anyone have any suggestions on what company to use or buy from?

more pics coming!

-Jeff

Heres the truck with the box in, and bedlinered

photo2-10.jpg

second iPad dash I built, sold it to a guy at a show who made me an offer I couldnt refuse.. I plan on building another soon tho

photo32-2.jpg

photo22-2.jpg

photo14-1.jpg

After getting cleared

photo12-2.jpg

photo3-4.jpg

My mids and highs amplifier, Its a JL Audio Jx 360.4, solid amp, but just sold this a few days ago so that I could pick up a Alpine PDX 4.150 at a crackhead price.

photo70-1.jpg

Sold all of that shit, and decided to change it up. From here on is now all my current equipment..

New AQ2200, will definitely be lighting this up with some LED's to show it off

photo4-7.jpg

photo32-3.jpg

photo42-2.jpg

This should help with keeping the voltage up, DC XP 270, does 200 amps at idle, this one benches out at 280 amps max. :morepower1: , and about $1,500 worth of tools my dad gave me to help me work on my truck and audio stuff. I cant thank him enough, for how grateful I am for this.

photo-19.jpg

more pics of the DC alt

photo5-6.jpg

Picked up a DD1 to help me set my gains properly

photo3-6.jpg

oh look, its signed by Steve!

photo4-6.jpg

4 Sa-8 V1 D2s being built by woofercooker over on caraudio.com, if you want some cheap SA-8s hit him up, i got mine brand new CHEAP! excellent guy to do business with

photo5-5.jpg

they're in dallas waiting for me.. GF's dad sent me this pic the other day.. cant wait to get home for thanksgiving break to get them in.

photo4-5.jpg

Dropped a newer motor and trans with only 80k miles on it, my truck has, i think 145 on it.

photo43-2.jpg

More random pics of the truck

photo1-6.jpg

5k HID's installed

photo3-7.jpg

gotta support my school!

photo1-5.jpg:twirl:

Pic i took today, yeah im low :drink40: really need to get the ass painted though. its nasty:(

photo2-9.jpg

This is also on the way :BART:

MINT Alpine PDX 4.150, got it for $150 on craigslist in Minnesota, had a guy on caraudio.com go pick it up for me. these go for $300 used usually so it was a good pick up, its minty too!

photo3-5.jpg

Looks sick so far, are the 8s going in a center console?

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Yessir, I had a custom Sundown Nightshade/ZV3 15 hybrid but I just couldn't get it to fit I between the seats so. Sld it and got these..

Getting a box design as we speak, it's either going to be all MDF, with a slot port, 33hz

Or if more airspace is needed, either invert the subs OR do a Fiberglass top baffle, do some wavy shapes to give the subs more room and port it with aeros, we will know pretty soon. Should be interesting for sure..

Yessir, I had a custom Sundown Nightshade/ZV3 15 hybrid but I just couldn't get it to fit I between the seats so. Sld it and got these..

Getting a box design as we speak, it's either going to be all MDF, with a slot port, 33hz

Or if more airspace is needed, either invert the subs OR do a Fiberglass top baffle, do some wavy shapes to give the subs more room and port it with aeros, we will know pretty soon. Should be interesting for sure..

I would deff invert & show off those motors, would look sick & get maxium airspace

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Archived