Jump to content

RD Alpha 6.5 Components


BastardRam ATX

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, first thread on here. Been lurking for a bit, and finally decided to join the community.

So, I am wanting to re do the system in my truck, and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with the RD Alpha 6.5 components. I found them on someone's build here, and I honestly just like the fact that they're purple.

That being said, I do have some other options, but I don't want this to turn into a vs thread, just want to know if anyone has had these components and what they thought of them.

They will be replacing Planet Audio big bang components that I have had for the past 4 years.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...