Low distortion Flip outs!

i firmly belive you dont nessasarly have to pay for what you get... i do own very very high end audio my componants are hertz millies subs are mtx 9500s and i have dd fi jl re and mtx in stock but im looking for links to reasonable flip outs dont really care what the price is i just want the best bang for the buck if you know what im saying with low distortion... ie ill pay 1000 bucks for a deck aslong as its doing the job of a 5000 dollar one... know what i mean

a $5000 headunit will do things better than a $1000 headunit. there is a reason for the price difference. you will NOT find the same features. even if you do, the expensive one will almost always do it better.

Kranny you know what i ment though i dont want to pay just because its a brand name i want to pay because it does what others dont and its a great deal does a great job for the price...

i haven't really seen a headunit that offers something useful, that others dont. song skipping and mixing "technologies" dont count.

great headunits have: time alignment, built in HPF/LPF (active), usb, 3 sets of preouts, etc.

alpine cda series. pioneer. kenwood excelon series, are a few to name.

i firmly belive you dont nessasarly have to pay for what you get... i do own very very high end audio my componants are hertz millies subs are mtx 9500s and i have dd fi jl re and mtx in stock but im looking for links to reasonable flip outs dont really care what the price is i just want the best bang for the buck if you know what im saying with low distortion... ie ill pay 1000 bucks for a deck aslong as its doing the job of a 5000 dollar one... know what i mean

I completely agree 100% with this statement, as im rocking a power acoustik mofo 15 woofer thats around 7 years old thats been used and abused and brand new only cost approx $150 brand new, but generally speaking you get what you pay for

Archived