ShawnAndrewMAC Posted January 22, 2008 Report Posted January 22, 2008 I am looking for some Rockford components, 6.5 or 5.25. I can't order from ebay as it would be from a company that Rockford doesn't support. I am thinking about buying these in a few months and was wondering, who on here could hook me up with some prices of what these cost, from an authorized dealer of course?
memphis_finest1 Posted January 22, 2008 Report Posted January 22, 2008 I am looking for some Rockford components, 6.5 or 5.25. I can't order from ebay as it would be from a company that Rockford doesn't support. I am thinking about buying these in a few months and was wondering, who on here could hook me up with some prices of what these cost, from an authorized dealer of course? I got mine from ebay ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
ShawnAndrewMAC Posted January 22, 2008 Author Report Posted January 22, 2008 I like buying my products from authorized dealers. I know there is a store on ebay that sells authorized but they don't ship to Canada, so that is where I am kinda stuck.
tacomabanga1986 Posted January 22, 2008 Report Posted January 22, 2008 I like buying my products from authorized dealers. I know there is a store on ebay that sells authorized but they don't ship to Canada, so that is where I am kinda stuck. i think there authorized you could try this \/ http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...;category_id=10 here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
needlesnpins Posted January 22, 2008 Report Posted January 22, 2008 i sell through authorized sales reps. hit me up. 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
needlesnpins Posted January 22, 2008 Report Posted January 22, 2008 and store that link brings you to is not authorized, they may be able to get your stuff serviced but RF will not warranty it directly. 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
ribeiro953 Posted February 12, 2008 Report Posted February 12, 2008 old post but number1sound sells em prices on there site havent been updated in a while (they havent paid me to do it yet) so call in and ask for a quote www.number1sound.com Jeffrey Ribeiro Co-Founder Gold Leaf Consultants E: [email protected] www.GoldLeafConsultants.com CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix CA feedback thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384
ShawnAndrewMAC Posted February 12, 2008 Author Report Posted February 12, 2008 Thanks, I will check it out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.