Help Finding Rf Components

ShawnAndrewMAC

I am looking for some Rockford components, 6.5 or 5.25. I can't order from ebay as it would be from a company that Rockford doesn't support. I am thinking about buying these in a few months and was wondering, who on here could hook me up with some prices of what these cost, from an authorized dealer of course?

I am looking for some Rockford components, 6.5 or 5.25. I can't order from ebay as it would be from a company that Rockford doesn't support. I am thinking about buying these in a few months and was wondering, who on here could hook me up with some prices of what these cost, from an authorized dealer of course?

I got mine from ebay :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I like buying my products from authorized dealers. I know there is a store on ebay that sells authorized but they don't ship to Canada, so that is where I am kinda stuck.

i think there authorized you could try this \/

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...;category_id=10

:)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 3 weeks later...

old post but number1sound sells em prices on there site havent been updated in a while (they havent paid me to do it yet) so call in and ask for a quote www.number1sound.com

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Archived