White 80 Gig Ipod - Loaded

Selling a white 80 gig ipod video. Light scratches on the back from sliding in and out of the hard plastic case. the part number is MA448LL/A, so I think that makes it a 5th generation ipod video.

Comes in the original box with everything except the sync cable. You can get those a BB, walmart, etc. for pretty cheap.

The ipod has 4486 songs on it. Most of them recent top 100 type hits/albums.

It has two movies: borat and rocky balboa

It has several games on it.

(pictures confirm the ipod's content)

I will also include software that will allow you to extract the songs/movies/games off the ipod to your hard drive (99% of them are mp3 @ 192 bitrate) and allow you to sync it with your computer without changing the content on the ipod. I had to buy this software (only $10) when my hard drive crashed in my old computer. It works awesome for setting up the ipod on a new/different computer.

As always, I want to make it clear that I will not accept paypal unless you have a confirmed shipping address. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS (PERIOD). I was burned on a paypal transaction and will not ship to an unconfirmed address. ONCE AGAIN NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, just wanted to stress that, since I go through this every time I sell something. . .

Due to all the content on this iPod, I am going to start at an asking price of $200 shipped.

Don't forget to checkout my BTL's I have for sale!!!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=15542

Brian

ipod004.jpg

ipod005.jpg

ipod006.jpg

ipod007.jpg

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Selling a white 80 gig ipod video. Light scratches on the back from sliding in and out of the hard plastic case. the part number is MA448LL/A, so I think that makes it a 5th generation ipod video.

Comes in the original box with everything except the sync cable. You can get those a BB, walmart, etc. for pretty cheap.

The ipod has 4486 songs on it. Most of them recent top 100 type hits/albums.

It has two movies: borat and rocky balboa

It has several games on it.

(pictures confirm the ipod's content)

I will also include software that will allow you to extract the songs/movies/games off the ipod to your hard drive (99% of them are mp3 @ 192 bitrate) and allow you to sync it with your computer without changing the content on the ipod. I had to buy this software (only $10) when my hard drive crashed in my old computer. It works awesome for setting up the ipod on a new/different computer.

As always, I want to make it clear that I will not accept paypal unless you have a confirmed shipping address. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS (PERIOD). I was burned on a paypal transaction and will not ship to an unconfirmed address. ONCE AGAIN NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, just wanted to stress that, since I go through this every time I sell something. . .

Due to all the content on this iPod, I am going to start at an asking price of $200 shipped.

Don't forget to checkout my BTL's I have for sale!!!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=15542

Brian

ipod004.jpg

ipod005.jpg

ipod006.jpg

ipod007.jpg

will you take 2 12 in alpine type rs?