Jump to content

2007 Ford Focus Jensen/Kicker/Pioneer Mobile Theater


Recommended Posts

Posted

Something I did for my cousin's 2007 Ford Focus. He got the equiment and I did the rest :)

It does not sound bad either. Not exactly "loud" but he's happy with it and for his budget he did fairly decent.. Kinda got lucky on the HU and scored it for under 150 bucks.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3269 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...