Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so I just got my alt in my jeep finally and with 2 3400s and an optima yellow I'm seeing 12.9 volts minimum, and that's after a few minutes of low notes.

Lemme just say that I legit thought it was loud before as I have a saz4500 that I had at about 1/8 gain. Well now I have it basically ". |. " straight up and down and holy tits its fucking retarded.

I kno I kno cool story bro etc, but this is the first set of 18s I've ever heard.

No videos yet but lemme tell you at full tilt I can barely see haha.

Anyone know of any places in the pittsburgh area with a term lab? The only place I've seen doesn't have one anymore and that's team nutz

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...