Jump to content

Ideas on a big build


Super sport

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking at completing my system in my 08 super sport impala. I got a custom dual 12 box built with a plexiglas window in the back, with a alpine mrx-m240 amp in the floor of the trunk plexiglass covering it up, I have a t600-4 for my highs and lows on the side flushed mounted to the side, finally a 5 farad tsunami cap on the otherside. Sub wise I have only one black fosgate t2. I don't have the funds at the moment for the second one yet. My head unit is a pioneer avic-920. I'm looking to figure out what I need to do for the doors and rear deck. Looking for components for the front maybe a kicker panel components with maybe something extra in my a pillars.the rear deck, I thought about a set of components with 2 8" mid bass drivers. Debating on going fosgate or alpine. Need some ideas

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...