Second Skin Audio

2000+ watts , roughly 5.5-6 cubes gross ... recomend a sub?

Fatman489

My opinion would to not be worried about cone area it will come down to your box. If u want some massive lows you can make them with the right box, I personally run 2 12 in a ported box around 8 cubes after displacment. I run a woofer made by me and a shop i partner with and we are only putting 700 rms to each. The main point is if your stuck with a 18 stay with it but if you are up to change dont be scared, you wont lose lows with 15's.

DDZ15 would be a good start

A ddz would just laugh at 2k.

For the price you could get 2 real nice subs too....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I'm not dead set on an 18 .. I just was presently surprised at the output of my hdc3 even though it fell short of my expectations due to box and power it was still nice

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

I'm not dead set on an 18 .. I just was presently surprised at the output of my hdc3 even though it fell short of my expectations due to box and power it was still nice

Then with that being said I would build an enclosure for the single eighteen. I always prefeer a huge box I was going to recomend two level 3 15"s DC audio or two level 2 15"s yet i would still want my box around 8 cubes atleast for two fifteens. You may look into two twelves and go big port and area it should still destroy the lows around 32 hz.

Well I played with torres a little and AMI CUSTOMS had recommended 5 cubes with 2 6" aeros at about 36hz .... I came up with a design that just might work , 36w x 18.5h x 19d and putting 5" of the port outside the box ... Nets me 5.01 cubes at 36hz ... So I'm gonna try that unless I run across a deal on a different sub before I go home again lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Archived