Heck yes. Time to shave some door handles. I can help you with this also man. The actuators pop the latch and yes you can use a door popper to push the door open. My latches have enough pressure to open the door enough. I also have them wired up to my alarm and the stock door switches. You need a relay that receives the signal from either the alarm or switch and that sends 12 volts to the actuator. Pretty simple man. Can't wait to help build a mini truck haha.

Im going to go look at a datsun friday!

http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/3410782859.html

Like we were talking about last night, I want a project that i will cherish and never get rid of.

Also, i want to do the bed like this,but im worried of how it would do in the rain, hence why you're gonna help me make a cover! lol

IMG_20121202_104233.jpg

Dang that datsun is going to need some serious work. I can already picture it on the ground shaved and everything. We could do a nice shaved bed like that, but you realize how much all that is going to cost right? we need to get together and discuss how much you really want to do this because it is no simple task. My first trip to the body shop cost me $300 and that was one of many. You should come over to my shop sometime and we can kick it and work on my truck.

Archived