So, what the hell is a door popper? im really confused on it.Do you have a button on your key chain that opens the door? I really love the look of shaved doors and would like to do this on what ever truck i get

Door poppers is made up of 3 pieces. There is the spring loaded part that pushes the door open after the actuator pops the door latch. the actuator is set of by a relay connected usually activated by the accessory option of an alarm remote. you can buy a stand alone remote option instead of using your alarm system.

rollpans.com has a nice kit with a stand alone remote system http://www.rollpans.com/40lb-Shaved-Door-Handle-Kit-Includes-BILLET-Door-Poppers_p_15262.html

Door poppers is made up of 3 pieces. There is the spring loaded part that pushes the door open after the actuator pops the door latch. the actuator is set of by a relay connected usually activated by the accessory option of an alarm remote. you can buy a stand alone remote option instead of using your alarm system.

rollpans.com has a nice kit with a stand alone remote system http://www.rollpans....rs_p_15262.html

That kit will do 2 doors? and i dont need a alarm system?

you dont need an alarm system, but if you have one that has accessory buttons than it saves have you buying a remote system. that kit is a complete 2 door setup with its own remote system. rollpans.com also has the door fillers

I used my alarm system so I would have one remote for both the alarm and the door poppers

Heck yes. Time to shave some door handles. I can help you with this also man. The actuators pop the latch and yes you can use a door popper to push the door open. My latches have enough pressure to open the door enough. I also have them wired up to my alarm and the stock door switches. You need a relay that receives the signal from either the alarm or switch and that sends 12 volts to the actuator. Pretty simple man. Can't wait to help build a mini truck haha.

Archived