Jump to content

Selecting head unit to pair with CD changer and DVD player


Recommended Posts

Posted

Long time no see! Been busy busy busy, work and such. Need some help with picking out a Christmas gift for my mom.

She just recently bought a Honda Odyssey, like an 03 I think. It has a Honda single DIN head unit, Honda single DIN DVD player paired with a rear screen, and an Alpine CD changer under the passenger seat. She is wanting a new HU with iPod connectivity, but I'm confused with how to pair all these things to a new HU. I haven't had them out to see how they're connecting (don't want to ruin the surprise, now) but was wondering if anyone had dealt with anything like this before.

I think it's worth mentioning that right now the DVD player only plays through wireless headphones in the back of the car. I'm not sure if she would want to change that or not.

I was looking at one of these two:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_54045_Sony-CDX-GT570UP.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_42912_JVC-KD-R730BT.html

Anyone got any insight?

Too many projects, too little time...

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

why not go with Alpine? It will most likely match up with the changer, less chance of surprises.....if you want easy, I say thats the way to go...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...