Chevy Restoration Build

I was wondering where you went. I looked at this thread a few weeks ago to get some more ideas for my chevy. I'm getting a block for christmas to build up. Not sure if I wanna go the easy route and drop another 350 in it or go big and get a 454.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

get a 350 to a 383. BBC arent cost effective enough. However i do love the rarity of a BBC in a 88-98. Would love to have a 454ss. Like i said the 454 ss arent anything to write home about performance wise, pretty torquey tho.

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

get a 350 to a 383. BBC arent cost effective enough. However i do love the rarity of a BBC in a 88-98. Would love to have a 454ss. Like i said the 454 ss arent anything to write home about performance wise, pretty torquey tho.

I thought about building a stroker but I wanna start out small since I've never built an engine before. I could just hand it to a shop and have them build it but whats the fun in that.

Lets see some updates.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I see that you're from Indy, they have a black 454 ss (91 i believe) thats in decent shape for about 3500 on craigslist, high miles though. I was looking at getting to and doing the resto on it, but things started clicking again with the Camaro so im gonna finish it first.

I love your truck though bro, its pure sex

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

my truck will be leagues above a 454ss when im done ;) If i got a 454ss itd be one that was mint with low miles or else its not worth it imo.

oh and thanks btw. if you ever need ne help lmk.

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

truck looks really great. you have alot of hours in this thing. keep it up

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Just got my bellhousing put in today after having it get welded, My mig welded went out, but it needed Tig work done since its aluminum. Car is running like a champ, still need to get a new flowmaster, my hanger broke and cracked the seam on it so I'm just gonna get a new one, its a few years old anyway.

It's hard to work on a card you're trying to restore when its you're daily driver. But I love it, needs some body work done.. so thats the next step.

Would def love to come down to Indy and check out you're truck though, I love that gen of silverado.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived