Jump to content

speaker wire into rear doors (new question)


syclonewillie

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am working on a saturn ls2 sedan. I am putting rockford components in all the doors. I am running the crossovers in the trunk under the amps. I started running th wires around to the passenger side rear door. I found the rubber thing that goes into the door and there is a connector that fills the hole up right on the inside of the car. What is the best way to get the wires into the door? How have other people done it?

New question

I am running a pbr300x4 to rf t165-s in the front and t152-s in the rear. What size wire should i be running? I have 14/2 and 18/2 already but i can go get something else if need be.

Posted

You may be able to drill a hole in the plastic connector to run your wire through. Sometimes all of the pin holes in the connectors do not have wires in them you may also be able to run a wire thru one of them as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1483 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...