2-18" RE SXD2, Soundstream XXX 4000d (christmas money)

what batteries do you have, and prices on batteries?

Batteries are little interatate batts... Nothing special, but 150 plus shipping for all 3 and connected 4 ga.

what is their amp rating?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Batteries are little interatate batts... Nothing special, but 150 plus shipping for all 3 and connected 4 ga.

To be honest I have no clue

good condition and what not i assume?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Yep! Nothing wrong, just didnt think anyone would want them so didnt put em up for sale!

Yep! Nothing wrong, just didnt think anyone would want them so didnt put em up for sale!

if you can find out how much they are rated for, amp-wise. and how much shipped to 04957 (shipping is what i'm scared of), there is a good chance i will buy them. this is hoping shipping isn't crazy though..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived