RAINBOW SLC Kicks (mids and highs)

CUT BUDDY

In a Tahoe with 2 BTL 18s with a lil over 4k rms each tell me do u think these would be loud enough......(2) Rainbow SLC Kick 5.25" comps, 1 set in the q-logic kick panels and 1 set in the rear doors. Mids would be (4) Rainbow SLC Kick 6.5" mids...The placement of the mids would be  1 pair in the front doors and 1 pair fiberglassed in the seatbelt panel behind the rear passenger's head. All ran by (2) Autotek MM100.4D amps. Do yall think that would be loud enough to keep up with those 18z?

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

In a Tahoe with 2 BTL 18s with a lil over 4k rms each tell me do u think these would be loud enough......(2) Rainbow SLC Kick 5.25" comps, 1 set in the q-logic kick panels and 1 set in the rear doors. Mids would be (4) Rainbow SLC Kick 6.5" mids...The placement of the mids would be  1 pair in the front doors and 1 pair fiberglassed in the seatbelt panel behind the rear passenger's head. All ran by (2) Autotek MM100.4D amps. Do yall think that would be loud enough to keep up with those 18z?

Well Im pretty sure it would be loud enough but what about the speaker placement, do yall think that would have good staging like that....I might do 2 more comp sets in the middle of the roof so I can use my center channel too.

yea I had thought about that yesterday.....probably glass the tweets from the comp set in the front in the pillars and the tweets from the rear passenger door comps; I have space in the corner of the door where the window starts I can flush mount those in there. Start my 6.5" mids at 80hz and start the 5.25" comps at 200 or 250hz....Im hoping I wont lose too music setting it up like so far as the tuning goes. Thanks on the placement advise though.

Archived