Just blowed up two amps in 2 1/2 weeks!

naw, like my other posts said, I had other amps before these two, and another buyer of the same amps from the same seller had the same problem. Both amps were running at 2ohms. Both amps not running at max gain, and after DMM were still almost turned all the way down. Both amps werent overdriven in any way, I do have a know it all attitude, when it comes to my system. No Im not looking for sympathy or guidance, well maybe sympathy. I know its not from the gains set wrong, nor any other thing in my system. It had to be that the amps were abused before I got them, as stated in my earlier posts. But seems you didnt really read either, and no, I'm not expecting any sympathy from you, nor want any. Move on to another thread.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Your other posts said nothing, it's not text to audio forum.

You contradicted yourself three times in one post, I think that might be a record.

So if this seller is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, why not put them on blast.

There's obviously more to the story and having a shitty attitude like yours won't go far around these parts.

Archived