Turbo S Beetle SQ Build Quick progress video

Not much of an update picture wise due to me working all morning shifts this week. The pods are looking good though after the glass mat on them. I need to mat a couple more spots and they will be ready for filler. I ordered some vinyl sample waiting for them to come in to see if they are a match to my interior. Last update is I picked a sub. I will be ordereing an hdc3 12 at the end of the month.

Hoping this build doesn't get to much slower. The fiancé just got keys to her house and we are gonna renovate. Scrape the popcorn ceilings, paint, and new floors. I am going to be demoing a bathroom also from top to bottom. Hoping to have my car playing with the new system by the end of next month. Anyways thanks for checking out the build and if your in so cal don't forget to make It out to the get together on the 28.

• 5 weeks later...

Time to call it a night here is my progress so far after I messed up the mix on the filler. This is a learning process. One pillar is looking real good. Also I recommend using 3m sand paper that stuff is worth the extra money. I had some harbor freight stuff and it couldn't sand anything to save its life. Anyways here are some pics hoping to get this part done this week so I can have them upholstered next week.

gybupyze.jpg

nydapy8u.jpg

bapy7uzu.jpg

mu8y6azy.jpg

hajuve6e.jpg

Archived