This is my build log. I am going to put in some new things in my ride. This will might take some time to do but i have all time in the world haha :D

This is some things that i will do:
Change the head unit.
Put in my sub (and box).
put in my mono amp.
put in a 4ch amp.
put in 2 tweeters + 2 mids 6.5" (B2 ES6.1)

might do more but i atm i will probly start by doing some of this.

This is the old head unit, was hard as hell to take it out :o might be because i did it wrong but i am not going to use it any more so its no problem if i broke it :D
IMG_0476_zpsec59ea7a.jpg

this is the new shit
IMG_0478_zps716a1844.jpg

IMG_0385_zps06dc8029.jpg
IMG_0384_zpscf56afdd.jpg
IMG_0391_zpsd36a193d.jpg

This is the sub i am using, It's not so much power but it will do the work til i get more money and that will take forever hahah :D no but it's working for me atm, thinking about getting one more later but i am not sure, might even get some real shit.
IMG_0378_zps692c2504.jpg
IMG_0388_zpsf094fe2d.jpg

I would like to see how this turns out.. i used to have a 97 saab 900 se. I always wanted to put a system in it but the engine blew before i could get money to put one and just ended up getting rid of it. But i really did like the car itself.

yeah it's a really great car i enjoy myself driving it. Just hopes it end up good :)

i have painted the rings now and have been out and buying some new cables and all that. I actually thought it whould be easy to find some place that was selling a fuse.... but i was so wrong! havent fined anyone yet... have one more place to look at, just need to hope they are selling fuses.

here's a pic of what i done today.

IMG_0531_zps931c95d3.jpg

... i can just say this toke more time then i thought and i did thos f*cking rings for nothing! will not need to use them at all -.- anyway this is going forward (i think) have much left to do but still dont have my amp so i have a litel time. Might get it tomorow but i am not sure if i am done by that time. And the reason til that i dident need to use the rings is that i missed that it was 2 layers of somre sort of shit or what to call it in there, so just needed to cutt the hole litel bigger then it will fit.

And i had realy many problem to day :o but if it end's good then i am happy.

here's some pic's of how it looks atm, have taken a brake now, will do more later.

IMG_0537_zpsf934f1e4.jpg

IMG_0540_zps009ac86e.jpg

had to drill a new hole on both dorrs, and i can just say that this will be be last time i try to put someting in the dorr's (hopefully)

IMG_0547_zps7e2f33f5.jpg

will try to make all the wiring to night becaous i might get my amp tomorow, but havent got a fuse yet... so will go out on hunting again. Hope i find one.

looking good so far but yeah i remember those doors cause where the factory wires pass through is like a plug type thing lol dont know how to explain it.

here is a pic of mine when i had it

2011-04-28191349_zps0adf9187.jpg

yeah, that looks like it been a really clean car. i would like to have my in some darker color ex, like your but its not worth to put that money on mine :P hehe

Archived