Pictures of your tahoe! Lots o pics inside!

28's look sick I wanted 28's but I also wanted to be able to do a drop even with the 26's I rub......and hunters your setup is clean battery bank looks sick

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Mega boom me to I wanted 28s but Kmc slides go to 26s. Dude ur so lucky new tahoes look slammed with a 2 inch drop. For my tahoe to look super low I gotta do 5+ inches. I'm jealousy of ur hoe dude.

Fuck warning points.

Yeah I didnt expect it to sit as low as it does but im real happy with it once the system is in, interior is done' and its painted I want to get it bagged on 30's doesnt have to lay frame just want it to sit like it is now

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Why u painting it? I like the blak dude. I'm gunna do a suede interior I have the lt so it's all leather but suede box suede accents nd headliner. Yeah new tahoes get low easy which is a good thing. I wouldn't bag it on. 30s bro. Ur talking re shaping fenders cutting into the cab. A lot of money! But Fuk it lol it'll look sik!

Fuck warning points.

I have a dent on my pass side door and a few chips on the hood and I was planning on shaving the handles, rear wiper, and roof rack holes. Still not sure on the bagging thats way down the road trying to get it ready by spring or the first part of the summer. I was thinking about a color change or two toning it but idk see what happens

I'd like to get my whole tahoe paint corrected people get jealous I guess and think solving it by keying my tahoe will solve it. Yeh haha things badass. So much fuking work! Do u follow air bagged mini trucks?

Fuck warning points.

Archived