So i was in Beijing, China for just 4 days when I come I back and theres a sticker on my window saying it's going to be towed. I'm like Why would they tow it I was only gone 4 days? Then I see all this snow inside and my passenger window busted! The Dash was ripped open but the stereo was still there except the face which I locked up but stolen now. So of course I open my trunk and nothing there...

2 Kicker L7's Stolen and My Hifonics Brutus Amp Gone...

I believe all they wanted was my system because my didn't even try to take the stereo which wouldn't of been that hard they just took the face?

I'm going to post pics in just a min.

No not where I was parked and yes I do have full coverage

uhmmm.. hate to burst your bubble.. cause i went through this a couple months ago.. Just because your car is fully covered.. doesnt mean the system is covered. The insurance company only covers what comes stock on the vehicle.. unless you have the system itself coverd on the policy, they will not replace it.. I had 2 powerbass 15's, 2 amps, my exclosure, broken window, wire, capacitor, and pioneer hed unit all stollen.. the only i got out of it was my window fixed.

So.. please dont think you are going to get your system replaced.. but if the system was covered good shit..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Yea i had my stereo stolen 2 years ago :angry: so i feel your pain , Cant believe that some one would steal your shit in the snow fuck thats low !!!!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg