purplesyrup Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Warning, you will have no clue what these songs do unless you play them on a system that plays well in the -/+30hz area, also, I am using beats headphones for the editing, they are picking this stuff up good! I will be posting these up here as I get them done, I will do my best to choose only songs with cleaner bass lines, just thought I would share. I have unlimited data on my phone, so I always play tracks from youtube when driving in my car, and half the time I can't find slowed versions of things I like, so I will just make them. If you try them in your car, play in HQ mode from the youtube player
purplesyrup Posted January 7, 2013 Author Report Posted January 7, 2013 Ok, just gave them the in car test, it worked great, this shit slams low
purplesyrup Posted January 7, 2013 Author Report Posted January 7, 2013 I've got a couple more getting ready to go up, im not choppin and screwing them because it causes distorted bass signals, if I can figure out how to rip a clean chop that doesn't distort i'll upload those too. This is a new program so I im still learning it, seems more simple than the one on my other computer that is really old. Also these are going up in 1080p format, so the quality is high, and processing on the computer takes quite a bit of time. But I will keep them coming
purplesyrup Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 This is one of my favorites, definitely
kl0wn Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 If I feel better tomorrow I'll give a few of these a go in my car 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
purplesyrup Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 If I feel better tomorrow I'll give a few of these a go in my car get well soon man, shits been going around.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.