Underground gangsta slowed

Warning, you will have no clue what these songs do unless you play them on a system that plays well in the -/+30hz area, also, I am using beats headphones for the editing, they are picking this stuff up good! :slayer:

I will be posting these up here as I get them done, I will do my best to choose only songs with cleaner bass lines, just thought I would share.

I have unlimited data on my phone, so I always play tracks from youtube when driving in my car, and half the time I can't find slowed versions of things I like, so I will just make them. If you try them in your car, play in HQ mode from the youtube player

XS-power1.jpg

I've got a couple more getting ready to go up, im not choppin and screwing them because it causes distorted bass signals, if I can figure out how to rip a clean chop that doesn't distort i'll upload those too. This is a new program so I im still learning it, seems more simple than the one on my other computer that is really old.

Also these are going up in 1080p format, so the quality is high, and processing on the computer takes quite a bit of time. But I will keep them coming

XS-power1.jpg

Archived