Underground gangsta slowed

I gave this track some special attention, It has constant bass tones that do not vary in hz very much. I need to run it through the car, but I think the results should be great, when its not raining and snowing i'll be able to edit these from my car, creating a perfectly tuned song for a particular system tuning, it will take a little time to master the technique but will be worth it. At this point, I will be able to meet with someone, pick a track and tune it to they're system for maximum output. This will be fun when it warms back up out.

XS-power1.jpg

if you have not subscribed to my channel yet, this has only been a few days and is only the beginning, play my tracks on your system and you will see, I am taking requests, if there is a song you like and does not hit to your systems full potential, pm me and tell me your tuning, and I will consult with you and create the song for your system, and im not trying to make any money as you will see I run no adds on youtube, this is all fun for me, I am a fellow basshead that appreciates a favorite song that hits proper on a system,, hit me up and I will take care of you. I have extra time right now, so now is the time to do it,

XS-power1.jpg

Archived