Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

Got the block finished, just waiting on dowel pins coming in the mail today so I can slap the head on, finally be bumpin again soon!!

2013-07-05155540_zps6dcf57c7.jpg

I wouldn't say that man. You stick around here and stay active and you can snatch up votes left and right, I love your build..... just wish I had the time (and money) to do something like this :(

Thanks for the kind words man, i was feeling kind of discouraged that day, i had about 5 votes at first then lost to 45 votes for a damn wine barrel box lol

Just takes a while to get your name out there man. I have nothing big, but I almost beat a guy who had a walled talon with 2 18's

I wouldn't say that man. You stick around here and stay active and you can snatch up votes left and right, I love your build..... just wish I had the time (and money) to do something like this :(

Thanks for the kind words man, i was feeling kind of discouraged that day, i had about 5 votes at first then lost to 45 votes for a damn wine barrel box lol

Just takes a while to get your name out there man. I have nothing big, but I almost beat a guy who had a walled talon with 2 18's

True, true. And if you're talking about who I think, his work is not too great if you ask me...

Since I had leftover Kandy paint, and access to a hydraulic brake, i made a new (3rd one now) license plate mount, except this one doesnt drag on the ground and it is very easily removable for when I go to shows and want to keep it clean looking.

First coat, no clear

2013-06-26143934_zps963f14af.jpg

Clear coated, also did the brass knuckles on the wall face.

2013-06-26164104_zps344a9d6a.jpg

I actually painted them with my harbor freight gun, not my painter buddy with expensive SATA guns lol didn't turn out too bad.

Mounted on the car, just on bolt by hand and 2 pin plug for the light, removes in under 5 seconds.

2013-06-27092613_zps8b4d9a97.jpg

Just a little side project i did, I get bored when waiting for parts/equipment lol

Fellow 95 civic owner....you have given my so many ideas to help me along with my build. Your work is amazing my friend! Kudos upon kudos to you. Great work. Your making me feel like shit for not working on mine right now......:-/.

Finally......NICE FUCKING CAR!!!! :-))))).

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

Fellow 95 civic owner....you have given my so many ideas to help me along with my build. Your work is amazing my friend! Kudos upon kudos to you. Great work. Your making me feel like shit for not working on mine right now......:-/.

Finally......NICE FUCKING CAR!!!! :-))))).

Wow...probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me lol. Thanks a bunch. Basically everything I know I learned from other builds and builders. James Taylor and Meade can teach you a thing or two about glassing and enclosures. Every different build has its own cool ideas. Just keep workin at it. When I thought I couldnt go any farther I just came here for inspiration. Im definitely not an expert by any means lol.

Your welcome man. I'm going thru my first build...from everything in my signature the only thing I have gotten in are the subs and amp. Still not sealed off...no tweets...lol. Between 3 kids and work there's just no time. Add onto that lack of knowledge as far as car audio...makes for a long process.

Keep up the good work!

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

Your welcome man. I'm going thru my first build...from everything in my signature the only thing I have gotten in are the subs and amp. Still not sealed off...no tweets...lol. Between 3 kids and work there's just no time. Add onto that lack of knowledge as far as car audio...makes for a long process.

Keep up the good work!

I hear ya man, i work full time, go to school for welding late night, and have a three year old, so I try to make time but its hard sometimes.

For your first build it looks like you got a good starting equipment list, maybe put up some pics and start a build log. Ive gotten a couple of good ideas through comments on mine. Plus i always like to hear what other people think.

Keep up the good work!

I hear ya man, i work full time, go to school for welding late night, and have a three year old, so I try to make time but its hard sometimes.

For your first build it looks like you got a good starting equipment list, maybe put up some pics and start a build log. Ive gotten a couple of good ideas through comments on mine. Plus i always like to hear what other people think.

I will be posting pics as soon as I can figure out why I can't upload from PB. I'm thinking its cause I use snap bucket on my iPhone and when I go in to PB to upload it say on here that the link isn't valid or something. Idk if I actually have to upload to PB...doesn't seem to work the other way.

95 Civic 4 door-

Big 3

Archived