Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

also, audi headlights serve an actual purpose. they are better than standard halogen light bulbs, and they last the life of the vehicle.

Im not talking about their headlights, Im talking about the LED light trim that goes around them on newer models sorry

You see noob cars copying it with them strands from walmart?

Whats wrong with seeing the amp from outside the car?

A light blue glow in front of the subs looks really cool.

Ok it looks cheap to you. Something that lights up looks expensive to me,

isnt that how dual tricks so many people into buying their bandpass specials?

And yea they do serve a purpose, to draw attention

You are a douche bag moron. All you do is call people names and then give an opinion that you think is a fact.

But hes been here for 6 1/2 years so its not trolling

Why not? theres bling bling swag holla at yo momma yolo LIGHTS all over most cars

When its on an amp its fail?

How many guys run LEDs all over their car?

So I guess pioneer radios suck because they can change colors and have cool displays?

Those audis must really suck to you guys since they put them LED lights in their headlights

You guys must hate computers that have lighting in them as well

idk maybe its a younger generation thing, parents just dont understand.

Personally, I have pure white in every possible fixture in my car: license plate, dome lights, reverse lights.

My headlights are $5 from ebay and 5k on the kelvin scale (this is pure white, not stock yellow, ready-to-replace orange, or ricer blue or purple.

I don't have underlights on my car or a strobe light, stripper pole, rave lights or disco ball in my car either.

My computer has ZERO LED's in it. My first computer did. I had a bunch of different colors too. Because I thought that was "cool" at the time.

AUDI is a classy car. Those LED's around the headlights are for safety, not "bling". Those hondas and 300c's you see with added LED's ARE bling and look cheap as fuck. How dare you compare the 2.

Those LED light bars? I hate them. They are stupid and half of them are on shitty cars and 25% or more of the light bar doesn't work.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Im not talking about their headlights, Im talking about the LED light trim that goes around them on newer models sorry

Whats wrong with seeing the amp from outside the car?

A light blue glow in front of the subs looks really cool.

Ok it looks cheap to you. Something that lights up looks expensive to me,

isnt that how dual tricks so many people into buying their bandpass specials?

And yea they do serve a purpose, to draw attention

You are a douche bag moron. All you do is call people names and then give an opinion that you think is a fact.

But hes been here for 6 1/2 years so its not trolling

Someone who has been using this forum for 6 1/2 years

A veteran

Has completely bashed a new amp line thread

More reason to take his advice ;)

Yes that looks horrible and cheap as fuck. I don't know why people do that.

Something that lights up looks expensive to me

1300044776986.jpg

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Why not? theres bling bling swag holla at yo momma yolo LIGHTS all over most cars

When its on an amp its fail?

How many guys run LEDs all over their car?

So I guess pioneer radios suck because they can change colors and have cool displays?

Those audis must really suck to you guys since they put them LED lights in their headlights

You guys must hate computers that have lighting in them as well

idk maybe its a younger generation thing, parents just dont understand.

Personally, I have pure white in every possible fixture in my car: license plate, dome lights, reverse lights.

My headlights are $5 from ebay and 5k on the kelvin scale (this is pure white, not stock yellow, ready-to-replace orange, or ricer blue or purple.

I don't have underlights on my car or a strobe light, stripper pole, rave lights or disco ball in my car either.

My computer has ZERO LED's in it. My first computer did. I had a bunch of different colors too. Because I thought that was "cool" at the time.

AUDI is a classy car. Those LED's around the headlights are for safety, not "bling". Those hondas and 300c's you see with added LED's ARE bling and look cheap as fuck. How dare you compare the 2.

Those LED light bars? I hate them. They are stupid and half of them are on shitty cars and 25% or more of the light bar doesn't work.

Those LED light are bling. They could have just use the headlight for the daytime running lights but the choose to jazz thing up used the under led style light thingy (what ever you would call it)

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

A veteran

lulz

i am not a veteran. a forum vet, yes. but not a car audio vet.

so what if im bashing a shitty line of products? LOL. theres nothing wrong with that. thats like you complaining to me about me saying the new Boss line of amps is crappy. useless words.

i dont think you know what those words mean. all is a strong word.

clearly you have not been here long enough to see that i actually do help people out, every day. ask anyone. yeah im a dick every once in a while, but so what? i contribute useful information to others on this forum. if you dont like that, then thats not my problem.

A veteran

lulz

i am not a veteran. a forum vet, yes. but not a car audio vet.

so what if im bashing a shitty line of products? LOL. theres nothing wrong with that. thats like you complaining to me about me saying the new Boss line of amps is crappy. useless words.

I obviously meant forum veteran

I thought a veteran would know better because,

there is something wrong with 9 pages of mostly you bashing hifonics when this was meant to be

a topic celebrating a new release of an amp that is extremely popular

Archived