pioneer deh-p9400bh noise (i know its been asked a million times)

i bought a brand new pioneer deh-p9400bh and im using the stock ground in the factory harness and also before i hooked up RCAs (which are tsunami 20ft 701-3) using 3 sets (front, rear, sub) and battery disconnected grounded the pioneer harness first and im getting a terrible engine rpm noise i never connected or disconnected any rcas while the battery was connected and only had the car on for 5 sec. due to the loud engine noise what would but the cause of this i dont think internal fuse blew the rcas were never (hot swapped) i really dont wanna do the bare wire grounding the rcas to the deck fuck its brand new would it be the actual RCA cables themselves??? or my stock radio factory ground??? (also the rcas are not ran buy any major power cables maybe my wires for my power seats) also the car is a 1985 buick riviera and for my grounds for my amps i ran a zero gauge ground from main battery to trunk with distribution block ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

try ground it through another source. try run another rca directly to the amp, over the the carpet and seats. check your mids amp to see if the ground is stable. make sure all grounds are bare metal. this is what we like to call troubleshooting. it aint fun, but it has to happen. lol

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Alot of times you pay for a name. I have a $140 monster pro hdmi cable thats just as good as my $15 amazon basics cable.

I wouldnt be as concerned about the rca cables themselves as I would be to make sure they are:

Far away from power

Well shielded.

Also hopefully they have a thick insulation jacket.

Make sure you have a good ground for your HU.

The problem could also be under the hood. (the big 3)

Your ground is only as good as the weakest link. Im 80% sure you just have a simple ground issue.

Archived