originally bought this from randy about 3 months ago, was planning on buying another to match but hes all sold out and these are older amps. so im selling this to buy new stuff later on. pics are on my build log. 400$ shipped ps. this is a modded amp and can be ran at 16 volts and lower ohms if supplied enough power.

Edited by power-fanatic07

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

originally bought this from randy about 3 months ago, was planning on buying another to match but hes all sold out and these are older amps. so im selling this to buy new stuff later on. pics are on my build log. 400$ shipped ps. this is a modded amp and can be ran at 16 volts and lower ohms if supplied enough power.

ttt.....375 shipped

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

bump

pics are here...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...60&start=60

Edited by power-fanatic07

bump.....325 shipped....this is a steal cmon guys

cmon ppl someone needs a badass amp, i need a ps3 so someone buy it! added pics.

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00121.jpg