Sonic Electronix

Ya i think ima just wire it the un pretty way. I like yours but meh. A little more complicated this is my first time ever messing with car audio. And im starting to like it and learn alot. And im gonna start installing it in 2hours yay.

where are you located at bro??? ia m sure there are a few people close to ya to help ya out if you need it.. if you were in North Cali, i would say hit me up..a nd i would help ya...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

where are you located at bro??? ia m sure there are a few people close to ya to help ya out if you need it.. if you were in North Cali, i would say hit me up..a nd i would help ya...

Man im in PA. it pisses me off. I got my dad he knows how to hook up the amp and i know a Bassracer that lives by me but i dont like to ask people for favors. I never did him a favor i dont wanna be up his ass. But im by pittsburgh PA

I know a good bit of people that have systems but they had best buy install their shit they dont belive in self experience. And they have best buy systems ;_;

But if i wire them like this

bobsdhitdick.jpg

That's a 1ohm load right? >.<

Edited by pur3fknpawah

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

By the way www.XtremeSPL.org doesn't work if you need some website designing / configing i can hook it up <_<

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

yes.... take the positive wire from the amp. and take to every pos on the subs and do the same with the negs... 1 ohm

Alright i always triple check. Some asshat told me if i did it would blow my voice coil's and it stuck in my head. He was just fucking with me i guess sigh

<_<

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Alright i always triple check. Some asshat told me if i did it would blow my voice coil's and it stuck in my head. He was just fucking with me i guess sigh

<_<

hahahaha.. never seen that happen.. i caught my RE's on fire though...

hahahaha.. never seen that happen.. i caught my RE's on fire though...

Hmm. lol that sucks ass o.o so you have 4 15's now? how much DB do you hit im hopeing for 120 >.< ima low baller for now i wanna get 2 18'''s some day when i upgrade to a truck wrather then a car.

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Hmm. lol that sucks ass o.o so you have 4 15's now? how much DB do you hit im hopeing for 120 >.< ima low baller for now i wanna get 2 18'''s some day when i upgrade to a truck wrather then a car.

when i first started to compete i had 2 kicker comps 12's with 1 pioneer 760 amp.. and i did 137 db in a ported box.. went and bought another amp, and did 137.7 db on DB DRAG.. i did about 130 db in bass race... so.. i know you will be louder than 120.. at your setup with your power.. should be in the high 130's on music.. if you did DB DRAG in street A ( with 2 10's) or street b ( 2 12's)you could prolly do a 3 sec burp of low 140s... never know.. it is all on the box.. and how you have it set up.. keep it at 1 ohm.. in a hatchback have the port facing to the rear..

I am working on having 4 15s.. and i shoot for 140s in music.. and 140s on DB drag.. it is going to be a wall in my car..

Edited by XtremeSPL

when i first started to compete i had 2 kicker comps 12's with 1 pioneer 760 amp.. and i did 137 db in a ported box.. went and bought another amp, and did 137.7 db on DB DRAG.. i did about 130 db in bass race... so.. i know you will be louder than 120.. at your setup with your power.. should be in the high 130's on music.. if you did DB DRAG in street A ( with 2 10's) or street b ( 2 12's)you could prolly do a 3 sec burp of low 140s... never know.. it is all on the box.. and how you have it set up.. keep it at 1 ohm.. in a hatchback have the port facing to the rear..

I am working on having 4 15s.. and i shoot for 140s in music.. and 140s on DB drag.. it is going to be a wall in my car..

Ya it's a prefab box ;_; But its honestly not that bad my next box ima def build tho. This 1 was ported i got it for 40$ total (Shipping) So i said why the hell not. I was gonna wall my car off but ATM i cant afford to loose my backseat's ;) Car audio is def a addicting hobby. I havnt even installed my first system and i wanna upgrade already lmao. I think ill be happy with it. I didnt get dynomat for my trunk yet witch is gonna be a kick in the balls hearing rattling

Im hopeing that this 1206d will atleast push 1,000rms at 1ohm i hear its overrated @1200

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Ya it's a prefab box ;_; But its honestly not that bad my next box ima def build tho. This 1 was ported i got it for 40$ total (Shipping) So i said why the hell not. I was gonna wall my car off but ATM i cant afford to loose my backseat's ;) Car audio is def a addicting hobby. I havnt even installed my first system and i wanna upgrade already lmao. I think ill be happy with it. I didnt get dynomat for my trunk yet witch is gonna be a kick in the balls hearing rattling

Im hopeing that this 1206d will atleast push 1,000rms at 1ohm i hear its overrated @1200

go get everything installed.. get it all wired.. then go to some shop with a termlab.. and then see what you can do... and then make your adjustments to bass control, etc.. to see what it does on term lab again.. then make more adjustments if neeeded, and see what you do.. thats the only way you learn.. just to see what will make you louder.. the more power to the amp the better..

what size wire you running for a battery??

what size is your ground??