Cox Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 I drove out a good ways to my grandmas house tonight because she was cooking dinner for my sisters birthday, so I took the opportunity to test out my system full tilt all the way home to see how it stood up. The outcome........I am very pleased. I have the fi Q 15 with cooling and the dust cap was hardly warm at all. Basically cabin temperature plus 2 degrees. The amp didn't warm up at all. It felt like cooler then cabin. And my xs d3400 stayed nice and charged. Of course I'm probably only running around 1200 watts or so right now because my eltrical isnt quite up to par, but I am still very pleased. That is all. Have a nice night everyone. Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.