Maryland Shows and Competitions

Carbon

Somebody should create a Mid-Atlantic SPL page or group on Facebook. I've on like 10 different pages/groups on Facebook from IASCA, MECA, Facebook SPL, USACI, The SPL Spot, etc... and you never see anything for the Mid-Atlantic area. Maybe there are just a lot less shows in MD, DE, VA, PA, DC, and NJ than other spots. We need more shops to host more shows/comps.

1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space)

2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row)

1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them)

1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do)

Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a show in Bear, DE next weekend. Took this from Termpro

Audio Jam
227 Govenor Pl
Bear, DE 19701
USA
Tel: 302-832-2868
Fax: 302-832-2888

September 15, 2013

*Registration Opens: 10 am
*Contest Begins: 11 am
*Entry Fee: $20 per class
*Prizes: Trophies

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

E13802V20903_Flyer_zps9b03c22b.jpg

The picture won't display for me... what does this flyer say?

Car Stereo Competition. October 13, 2013 at US Audio.

7316 Ritchie Highway

Glen Burnie, MD 21061

(410)590-1313

Starts: 12pm

$15 per class

Audio Jam

227 Govenor Pl

Bear, DE 19701

USA

September 15, 2013

I'll be there with my setup redone.

Somebody should create a Mid-Atlantic SPL page or group on Facebook. I've on like 10 different pages/groups on Facebook from IASCA, MECA, Facebook SPL, USACI, The SPL Spot, etc... and you never see anything for the Mid-Atlantic area. Maybe there are just a lot less shows in MD, DE, VA, PA, DC, and NJ than other spots. We need more shops to host more shows/comps.

I usually get invites to shows by by Matt Giese (db drag) or Scott Snyder (iasca/meca) for their events in PA/MD/VA/DE/NJ. I also joined a FB group called "VIrginia Car Shows, Bass-Offs & Other Special Events".

Audio Jam

227 Govenor Pl

Bear, DE 19701

USA

September 15, 2013

Nice man, what did you change? Is it up on your build log? I got my SAZ2500 playing, its a beast on my SAs. I had some electrical problems so I am returning my SAX100.4. But I will have my substage up and playing. Making more changes and working on the car tonight to get everything ready for this Sunday. Gonna move the box all the way to the back and seal it from the trunk that way instead of right up on the opening. People say I may gain db that way, only way is to try it lol.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Audio Jam

227 Govenor Pl

Bear, DE 19701

USA

September 15, 2013

Nice man, what did you change? Is it up on your build log? I got my SAZ2500 playing, its a beast on my SAs. I had some electrical problems so I am returning my SAX100.4. But I will have my substage up and playing. Making more changes and working on the car tonight to get everything ready for this Sunday. Gonna move the box all the way to the back and seal it from the trunk that way instead of right up on the opening. People say I may gain db that way, only way is to try it lol.

Remember I had my box on that ghetto amp rack, well it broke on me, LOL. Just removed everything and redid the while layout. I have some pics in my build log. Sucks about your Sax100.4. Have you tried rear firing?

https://www.facebook.com/events/549930258397979/

come out to this show. It's in Bead DE

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived