Jump to content

B2 Audio es6.1 - Could these be the next best budget component set?!


dbKilla

Recommended Posts

Posted

I stumbled across B2 Audio yesterday and found these beastly 6.5" components. From what I understand they are highly used in the European market yet they've now found their way here into the states. I haven't found any real solid extensive reviews on them yet but what I did find out is they supposedly dig hella deep, sound very detailed and crisp, get hella loud and are rated very conservatively...not to mention their price right now is very cheap!! I'm all ears if any of you have any hands on experience with them and can chime in to give some in depth details of their performance, at this price point of $149 who wouldn't be curious??? Check 'em out -------> http://www.google.co....41248874,d.eWU

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...