Crescendo PWX Pro midbass $20

03 Xtreme Fosgate

fudge prices went up again haha was def. a mistake

Should have ordered that 5500 when it was $700 FML

It's $779

not anymore

so once i sign back in to order, price goes back up to $32.00 wtf man yeah i live in WA but im still paying for shipping why are the prices changing wth is going on..

I just signed out/in and prices are same

i added the items to cart without signing in then signed in to check out and prices jumped up to $32.00 each anyone else want to chime in??

I added to cart, made an account and did not have a price change.

Just read an article on yahoo about vendors adjusting prices based on your location. Maybe make a guest account and try a different address, then put in your shipping address before you buy. might work.

yea i ended up just using my wifes email and our adress but put my name, and the price didnt change so ill do it that way.

still seems wierd to me that it would change while im signed in to my account though.. Im still shipping to my address and nothing changes as guest so i dont know..

even closed the window re-opened and everything, but still prices are changing on me oh well whatever.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

might be a glitch in the web page itself can anyone verify with Navid as to wether this is legit or not, did anyone know this sale was going to go on today??

seems fishy to me that prices are jumping back and fourth.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Archived