Jump to content

Almost done with amp rack


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got around to drilling some holes earlier today.

Gonna go see if they left my 4x8awg distribution block in the PO box or if I gotta wait till monday to get it.

All the 16awg wires are for the power input to the crossover (doesn't need much) and the remote.

I am going to put 8awg inputs on the crossover just to have it match the other amps and because it can take that much.

4040 is not hooked up yet because I have to take the car apart again to wire it up and that's a pain in the ass.

I'll probably carpet it tomorrow with some black carpet I have. Should look awesome.

Also plan to raise it via some blocks on the edges so I have a little more room under it to work with (the RCA's and power into the left side is almost on the edge and there is about 4" of panel under it so I can not drill holes and route wires there as it is)

DSCN2600.jpg

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Posted

id be lucky if mine turns out half as good. very clean man

This was so easy man. All I did was buy a sheet of oak and drill holes close to the inputs. This is my first attempt too!

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8099 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...