Second Skin Audio

Getting back into it-Need a Box

TCTdrummer

Hello all

Sorry for the length and if this has been discussed, been reading a ton and been putting pieces together, just need some guidance on the finishing product.

It's been a while since i put together a system, this is stepping it up a bit, any help would be appreciated!!!

I recently picked up 2 re audio 15" MT's Dual 4ohm. I am going to be running one because of the final ohm load of 2ohm and my trunk space.

i have a nissan altima, amp is about 2k rms at 2ohm at 14v, big 3 upgrade and getting a HO alt and a few batteries very soon

I jumped the gun and out of impulse to hear how they sound.....got an Atrend 15 spl pre-fab box

Box specs

32"x19"18" around 3.8cuft net and tuned to 37hz give or take

Sorry for the info so far, my question ......

with this amount of power and box space/ tuning....is this box too small or not the ideal tuning for this type of sub? i currently have the box all the way against the trunk facing the cab...ive tried facing them against the seats facing the trunk lid and i get tooo much rattle

i don't have the skill to build a box, or equipment for that matter.....any help in making the best of this box?

Or, i have seen an Audio enhancers box that is 5.2 cuft net and tuned to 32hz. It looks to have a smaller inside air space due to a "snake" type port. Would i notice any difference with this box with the bigger space and lower tuning?

looking for my eyes to rattle and needing an oxygen tank to drop from my ceiling >:) oh and it is daily driver if it matter

You guys are awesome, thanks again people!!!!

Archived