Fiberglass question

this is just for the dash, only because the dash doesnt have a HU spot

pics of where you want to glass?

No can do y-y dont have the truck with me and i dont even have a camera haha xD

this is just for the dash, only because the dash doesnt have a HU spot

pics of where you want to glass?

No can do y-y dont have the truck with me and i dont even have a camera haha xD

well shit lol. how are you doing the skeleton frame before wrapping it? why not make a custom center console to go on floor to house a HU? sounds like that would be more simple

it has a console already. but i think that would be a better option. could also throw the crossovers in there. thanks :D

no problem, that's what we're here for :)

make sure to get a camera so we can see what your up to though lol

it has a console already. but i think that would be a better option. could also throw the crossovers in there. thanks :D

of course ;D its gonna be 2 DC lvl 4 15s on a DC 3.5k tuned to 30hz, gonna SLAAAAAAAAAAM the lows

of course ;D its gonna be 2 DC lvl 4 15s on a DC 3.5k tuned to 30hz, gonna SLAAAAAAAAAAM the lows

oh shit, just don't blow the lvl 4 as soon as you get it like I did :P good luck bro

you could always do a google search for the dash of your car and post the pic.

For how many layers, it strongly depends on how thick the mat is that you use. There is some really thin mat that wont provide any strength at all at one layer. if your dad can get this stuff through his work then I would imagine that him or someone he works with could tell you what you need.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived