Jump to content

Rainbow SLC 6.5" Component set


CJSmith

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought a Rainbow SLC 6.5" component set today, and I'm waiting on them to ship. I picked them up for $218.86 shipped and I was wondering if they were well worth the money. I know Rainbow is an excellent product, but I didn't know where the Dreamline series of Rainbow stood in quality, and if I got a deal on the price, Thanks guys.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Posted

I cant say ive ever heard anything bad about them. although i may have done a little more research before making a purchase. Hope they work well for you. looking forward to an opinion after install

Posted

Thanks, I can't wait to get them installed. If they do well, I plan on running a couple more sets in my doors, but we'll see..

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Posted

Thanks, I can't wait to get them installed. If they do well, I plan on running a couple more sets in my doors, but we'll see..

In for update! Throw a vid up for us :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...