Second Skin Audio

[Offer][Request] Infiniti G35 Enclosure needed

Mahmoud Ayesh

Hi SMD members,
I recently got a Infiniti G35 and wanted to get an enclosure similar to this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-06-G35-SUBWOOFER-BOX-12-ENCLOSURE-STEALTH-SUB-SEDAN-/350432171694?pt=US_Speaker_Sub_Enclosures&hash=item51976296ae

for maybe a better price if possible, It's an Infiniti 03 4 Door Sedan 3.5L, I am looking to have the enclosure on the drivers side.

If you are willing to do it let me know what the price would be and we can come to an agreement.

I am in California.

Thanks

why not take this opportunity to learn n do it youself.. its super easy and their are plenty of DIy vidz on youtube to show you. And itll cost uo about 50 bucks or even less depending on where u buy the wood and resin.. hey worst case scenario, u mess up and be out 50 bucks, but at least u tried to, and youll learn at the same time..

why not take this opportunity to learn n do it youself.. its super easy and their are plenty of DIy vidz on youtube to show you. And itll cost uo about 50 bucks or even less depending on where u buy the wood and resin.. hey worst case scenario, u mess up and be out 50 bucks, but at least u tried to, and youll learn at the same time..

I've built a box before and know how to (not a pro) but I am currently a college student with 18 Units and have no time or place (Dorms) to build and store all the equipment and tools. That is why I need this done. Otherwise I love working on my car by myself, I will be doing all the wiring etc.. I just don't have the time to make the box

Archived