Second Skin Audio

Box builder suggestions

Bass heads ent or dave the box guy (flastrongman right?) is who I would take it to with out question.

Bass heads installs come out clean as fuck. I've seen nice boxes from Dave just never heard one. I just bought a BHE box for 2 15's ported @ 30hz tonight actually, it's a very clean box. Although BHE could be busy for SBN unless it is a smaller build.

Bass heads ent or dave the box guy (flastrongman right?) is who I would take it to with out question.

Bass heads installs come out clean as fuck. I've seen nice boxes from Dave just never heard one. I just bought a BHE box for 2 15's ported @ 30hz tonight actually, it's a very clean box. Although BHE could be busy for SBN unless it is a smaller build.

It's a smaller build,I'm sending in a quote to BHE now.. What that box cost you?

I bought it second hand so it woudn't reflect what you would probably pay. From the prices I've heard and the workmenship that comes out it's a great deal.

This is a friend's BHE install, reelfish92's truck, 2 psi platform 2s 12's off of the 2k flatline amp I forget the name. Sounds great, HD the video.

Archived