Avery Howell Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 Not sure how many of you guys are interested, but I figured I throw this video onto the forums for the hell of it. My grandpa and I have been working on this Karmann Ghia for a while now and its just about back to fully running condition, probably gonna need a new carb, or at least a rebuild of the current one. Anyways here's a quick video I took to compare what the new carb does. Hopefully will have the carb put on in the near future...enjoy! BTW it is filmed with a GoPro Hero3. Bought mine right after Meade bought his, definitely one of my favorite toys! 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
Avery Howell Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.