Jump to content

dash cams, who here uses them?


Recommended Posts

Posted

With the whole meteorite thing happening in russia I read somewhere that close to 1 million russian drivers using them due to the crazy driving, but how many of you guys here use them and why

Foreign countries have terrible insurance fraud problems, thats why they are so commen, because I believe it may be some sort of requirement for insurance purposes.

I want one, I think im gooing for the GOPRO

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Doesn't have a model number. It's a prototype, and in all honesty a bad one at that.

right now I use a first gen go pro but it doesnt have any looping features.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2028 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...