CrashHole Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 What's up fellas! It's been quite some time since I have been on the forums. Been busy the last few years raising the little one. Anyhow, I'm wanting to get back into the music scene. I still have the same set up in my signature, other than the HU. I just picked up a DEH-X6500BT. Really liking the radio mainly for the bluetooth because it works so well. I have plans to change out my door speakers, subs, and amps. In between getting those things, I am going to start laying some deadener in all the doors, floors, and roof. Can someone recommend what's good to use without breaking the bank? Once I start getting all this stuff lined up, I will do another build thread. I'd like to go with a couple 18's simply because I have NEVER had any. But that's not a guarantee just yet. My list of stuff to get is huge, but I gotta take baby steps Stay tuned! No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit. 99 Tahoe: 2-10" MA Audio 4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers Total Amp Sony HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.